The interior layout is unique to Malua with openness and functionality in mind. There are strategic stainless steel handholds to move about the vessel in any sea state. The lateral galley and adjacent dining area are open and together. The saloon is part of the navigation area yet separated so that the skipper can sit at the chart table while others are around the dining table. The main toilet doubles as the wet area and is next to the companionway while the second head is off the main cabin which is part of the workshop. A double cabin in the stern, perfect for family or crew and a separate quarter berth completes the layout. All bunks have European styled inner spring mattresses for a cool comfortable sleep.
- Main Cabin: Double bed with European styled inner spring mattress with storage underneath. Lee cloth. Bookshelves, large drawers with adjacent spacious hanging cupboards.
- Rear Cabin: Double bed with European styled inner spring mattress with storage underneath. Cupboards and lockers. No 2 Battery bank under berth.
- Quarter berth: Full length berth with European styled inner spring mattress. Lee cloth. No 1 Battery bank plus starter battery underneath with inspection lid.
- Head: Aeroplane style vacuum toilet into holding tank. Pressurised hot and cold water for shower and basin. Adequate storage and hanging locker. Adjacent to the companionway.
- Saloon: Opposite to the lateral galley with room for six or more. Table may be lower to form large berth. Storage under and behind seats. Three large cupboards used for daily stores.
- Galley: Gimbled Broadwater stove with oven and grill. Eight cupboards for stores, plates, glasses and microwave. Additional cupboards for cups. Two deep s/s sinks with fresh, drinking and sea water taps. Safe and easy to prepare meals at sea or anchor. Portlight above stove for good ventilation.
- Navigation area: The centre of operations of the vessel with a comfortable reclining Captain's chair. Large navigation table with storage underneath. Chartplotter/Radar, wind instruments and additional screen/TV on pod above chart table. All electrical switches and relays next to instruments. Cupboards contains all electrical systems.
- Additional storage: Along side the Galley is purpose built storage which holds 10 or more food grade plastic bins for long term storage. Pots and pan store next to stove.
- Lighting: LED warm white throughout, with 12 volt and 240 volt outlets strategically located.
- Hatches: Main hatch in centre of saloon, one over navigation area and three portlights for cross ventilation. Dorade vent near stove.