Arch, Davits and Extras
The stainless steel work at the rear of Malua is a standout feature. The three lifelines (survey requirement) flow into the structure as is the arch to hold the two 75 watt Siemens solar panels, D400 windgenerator and the GPS and VHF antennas. The cleverly designed davits are removable while in a marina and are sturdy enough to hold a 9.8 RIB tender with 8 Hp outboard with fuel. Extra items for sale *
- Detachable davits which are incorporated into the arch.
- Tender with Yanmar outboard 2.5 hp *.
- 8 Hp Yamaha outboard with tank. *
- Navigation, boarding and illumination lights on arch.
- Operating Manual.
- Stability Report.
- Digital copy of website.
- Construction photos for reference.
- Steel hardstand cradle with steel wheels *
- Solid Myrtle timber from the same batch as the interior woodwork fit-out. In different lengths and thickness. *
- Myrtle veneered plywood sheets to match the fit-out plus sheets of myrtle veneer. *