The electrical equipment and systems are designed for redundancy, backup and fail safe operation with relays, switches and fuses to provide adequate power for long-term isolated cruising in any weather. Large battery banks (replaced in 2022), solar panels, alternators, regulators and wind generators provide the power to run the vessel.
- Three battery banks - engine, two house banks. 400 ah each in 8 x 6 volt (190ah) Sonnerschein Gel batteries specially imported from Germany in 2022.
- D400 wind generator with own smart regulator to all battery banks.
- Yanmar high output alternator through multi switch to the three battery banks.
- 13HP Kubota diesel generator that has a directly connected 150Amp Leese Neville alternator. Ample Power 3 step regulator to all battery banks.
- Two 75 watt Siemens solar panels mounted on a stern arch connected via their own Xantrex smart regulator to battery banks.
- Mastervolt 1000 watt charger inverter controlled by the Heart management system and display panel with full management system – amps, volts, amp-hours etc.
- Control Monitor with circuit breakers, battery condition monitor and bilge pump controls plus navigation lights display.
- AC earth leakage into amp usage via Mastervolt to circuit breaker and 240 volt power outlet through out vessel (6 locations).