A major feature of a cruising vessel is a safe cockpit – close to centre of gravity, high sides, wide enough to step from one side to the other and a stern walk through to make easy boarding when Med moored or boarding from a RIB. The integrated sugar scoop is a practical and safety extension. The coamings are high for good back support and the seats is long enough for a day or night berth.
- The puposed built hard dodger is light with curved polycarbonate windows to give great protection from spay, waves and rain.
- Full wind, speed and multi instrumentation in pod above companion way.
- Custom teak floor, seats and coamings in good condition.
- Ability to see chart table and plotter from cockpit gives safe and complete control.
- Whitlock steering pedestal with autopilot instrumentation and anchor controls.
- Custom cushions in Sunbrella are cleverly designed to be used as mix and match in cockpit or bunk.
- New custom fold up table with extension and drink holder.
- Halyards stored aft of jammer in system plus protective Sunbrella bags.
- Weather cloths with clears and bags for sheet storage replaced 2020.
- Bimini cover plus weather sheets replaced 2020 Sunbrella Captain Navy.
- Very large cockpit locker to hold outboard engine, extra fuel, lines and fenders.
- New washboards with mosquito proof vents to give good ventilation. Alternate polycarbonate infill for added saloon light and storm visibility.
- Two small cockpit lockers for lines and extras.
- Two large lazaret lockers. One self draining for two s/s gas bottles the other for steering access
- Extra Granny seats with new varnished timber integrated into stern pushpit and davit arch.